WELCOME CHAT - 4:00 PM Central
Character Conflict - 6:00 PM Central
How to Get Over a Dry Spell - 8:00 PM Central
Leticia Gomez, Janice Sims, Marilyn Tyner
Waiting For The Call - 10: 00PM Central
Hispanic Romances - 10:00 PM Central Time
Leticia Gomez, Lourdes Alcaniz
Inspirational Romances - 8:00 PM Central Time
Aisha Ford, Ceelia Dowdy, Valorie M. Taylor, Jaqueline Thomas
Adding Sub Plots To Your Manuscript - 10:00 PM Central Time
Marketing Your Books - 8 PM Central TimeTHURSDAY
Linda Smith Hudson, Linda Dominique Grosvenor
Self Publishing - 8:00 PM Central TimeFRIDAY
Bill Hartzell, Cheris Hodges, Michelle McGriff, Idelia Phillips
Marvelous Mature Romances - 10:00 PM Central Time
Steps to Plotting A Novel - 8:00 PM Central TimeSATURDAY
Marilyn Tyner, Dorothy Love
Steamy Romances - 10:00 PM Central Time
Cindi Louis, Deidre Savoy, Marilyn Tyner, Kimberly White
PLEASE TRY TO SIGN IN FOR THE CHATS EARLY. CHATS WILL BEGAN ON TIME IF THE PANEL IS PRESENT.
1. CLICK ON SORM CHATROOM
OR TYPE http://www.sormag.com/sormchat.html
2. When the page loads click on the chatroom box. This will open the chatroom sign in page
3 Type in your name and profile
Type the name you would like to be called in the chat room.
The profile will tell a little about yourself, for example use it to promote your new book.(1-3 lines about yourself. It will show up when you log in and anyone in the chatroom can click your name to see your profile.
4. Press the chat button
This will take you into the chat room.
5. You are in the chatroom when you see LaShaunda in the chatroom list
You will also see the words JAVA ERROR, don't worry this is a glich with the chatroom. Just let the room load and you should see your name pop on the screen.
6. Type in the white box at the bottom of the screen. Use your entry button to send the message. This chat room doesn't have a send button.
7. You don't have to type your name. We can see your name, you just can't. Its that way for everyone.
CHAT ROOM PROTOCOL:
1. PLEASE DON'T ASK QUESTIONS UNTIL ASKED TO.
2. WHEN ITS TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS, SEND ? AND THE MODERATOR WILL
LET YOU KNOW WHEN TO ASK YOUR QUESTION.
3. THIS CHAT ROOM DOESN'T HAVE COPY AND PASTE CAPABILITIES, SO YOU HAVE TO TYPE EVERYTHING. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.
4. NO CHATTING WITH OTHERS UNTIL THE WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO THE FORUM.
5. IF YOU COME IN LATE, YOU WILL BE WELCOMED, PLEASE DON'T POST QUESTIONS UNTIL ASKED.
CHAT ROOM CAPABILITIES:
This chatroom is very simple. No fancy features.
1. It has no send button, so you have to use your return button on your keyboard.
2. You can't paste or copy, so please take notes because there will not be a transcript for later.
3. You can have private conversations with others by double clicking on their names. Another room will open and you can send them messages.
If you still have problems send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org